Well, tonight we already put it in good use since mom Bagley supplied us the zucchinis from her garden. We made her famous chocolate zucchinis bread. Hazel agrees that the new mixer is so much better because we can put the ingredients while it's mixing and my arm is not sore. Here's the picture of us baking that daddy took....can you see my still swollen cheek?
Another wonderful surprise is from my sister in-law, Donna. Remember her post about her beautiful words wall decorations? I made a comment in how I love the prayer one, and look at what's hanging on my living room now? She's soo sweet to give me this one (it's the one that she actually had!). We're the one who are supposed to give them a house warming gift. Thanks so much Donna! I will cherish it forever.
I didn't expect any of these and it was a great surprise. I'm very touched mostly because the thoughtfulness they have of me. I can't say thank you enough.....but Thank You!
3 comments:
We had so much fun with you this 4th. Dewi, you are such a wonderful sister-in law and a wonderful friend.
Thanks for planning all those fun games on the 4th. The kids had so much fun.
Enjoy your cool red (HOT) mixer. See you in a few weeks. Big hugs donna
Hooray for a Kitchen Aid! You of all people deserve it to help you with all of your kitchen endeavors! Mom and Dad are very generous. :) How thoughtful of Donna! I love it!
Hehehe, jadi seneng masak ya mamanya Hazel?
keren tuh mixernya, :)
Post a Comment