Here's Hazel pushing her little cart and following the arrow at Ikea. Her favorite things at Ikea.
Afterward, she's waiting patiently for hotdog + pop deal at Ikea.
After Ikea, we went to Seattle Downtown to go to Urban Outfitter since they got additional 50% off deal after the sale price. I got a nice shoes for $7, a scarf and Quinn got a $2.50 shirt. Hazel hasn't been to downtown Seattle lately and she really loves to watch the bus went by and the waterfall in front of Westlake mall. Too bad we left the camera in the car :(
Sunday, the bananas are calling us to bake this yummy muffin. If you have ripes bananas that will go bad soon, try this recipes. We LOVE it......I put a little oatmeal for the topping to give it more crunch.
Hazel enjoying it and agrees that it's yummy in her tummy.
3 comments:
Oh what a fun day you had in Seattle. I am so excited to see Hazels' bedroom. How fun a big girl’s room.
The muffin looks so good. I will have to make them this weekend.
Emily baked today. She did a great job! See you soon :)
We just got an IKEA, but I haven't made it there yet! My kids love those little carts! She looks so cute!
I am so going to make those muffins this week...if the bananas don't disappear too fast. Love the idea for the crunch topping!
We love going to downtown Seattle! You really live in a cool place; so many neat places close by.
Nice steals at Urban Outfitters! I love that store, even though I have yet to purchase anything from there!
Hazel suka ke IKEA juga ya.. :)
suka swedish meatballs nya gak? oom Adi suka lho..
:)
Post a Comment