We went to Meydenbauer Beach park tonight for our FHE. Hazel was soo happy. She said "I love the beach, the beach make me happy." She built sand castle and did lots of swimming. While Quinn was playing with her, I was able to finish reading my textbook chapter and did a few problem for my take home midterm. Good for everyone I suppose....
Throwing the sand is more fun mommy!

Cheese!!

This is what I miss about Summer. Bellevue has lots of beach parks that we need to go visit. We have lots in our list that we want to do this summer, and I'm afraid we won't have time for all. We'll try though...... Have a great evening everyone!
6 comments:
Looks like a wonderfully fun family home evening. I love my cheesy little mermaid.
Love-MOM
Looks like Hazel had a fun and dirty time. How hot is it there????
Right now it's 90 and rising. Luckily Quinn put the AC in before he left this morning. Hazel said "Mom...you're getting blacker :)"
Hahaha,
Dewi tambah item yah.. :)
si Hazel lucu main di air lucu banget..
Cute pictures! Sorry you were stuck doing homework, but at least you were there with them, right? I love that comment from Hazel about you getting blacker! So cute!
cute,cute! It looks like the beach is so fun. Hooray for the new mixer. We do have good in-laws, huh?
Post a Comment