To catch everyone up what we've been up to besides spending time in the bathroom, here's a recap:
We got and set up Hazel's new bed. The part of getting it was a struggle, luckily Hazel was so good during the whole thing. I had to put the bed on top of the car to transport to home and I was fortunate enough to have the Ikea guy helped me, so it's possible since it's pretty heavy. The room is not done yet, we're setting it up slowly......but she's so happy to have her big girl bed.
Thursday afternoon before the food poisoning, Hazel & Daddy went swimming in the condo pool. It was a little cooler than the day before where it reached 100 or more, but it was not crowded. So, they enjoyed it.
Friday, we babysat my friend's kids (already arranged a while ago) since they had family wedding luncheon that requires no kids. Hazel wasn't sick yet, so she had a great time with her friends. It's actually good since the kids are so well behaved. They took turns playing and listened.....and anything that makes Hazel laughs and happy are all good to me. Hazel with Sebree and James.
Then, Friday night is when she started to feel off....she said "I'm hot Mommy!". Then she had me take off her clothes. Before she threw up, she was so cute playing with Quinn's baby blankie.
Is it too early for her to have a Toga party?
Then, Friday night is when she started to feel off....she said "I'm hot Mommy!". Then she had me take off her clothes. Before she threw up, she was so cute playing with Quinn's baby blankie.
Is it too early for her to have a Toga party?
8 comments:
We are so sorry you all have been feeling poorly. I'm glad that things are getting better. We love you all lots and lots and are looking forward to seeing you this next weekend when we will be up for the dental education meetings.
Love---MOM B
Oh how awful! Food poisining is NO FUN! But you got some very cute pictures, in spite of it all! Love the big girl bed and the little Toga outfit!
We've had some little bug passing through us here...digestive, bathroom stuff, but nothing as horrible as food poisining! Hope you are able to accomplics all you need to this week, Dewi! Oh, and I wish we could picnic together too!
Oh i am so sorry that you all have been sick.
That bed looks so cute. Hazel is such a big girl. We will see you all in a few days.
I made thoses banana muffins today! The batter was so good, but then I forgot about them and they overcooked! I was SO SAD!!!! I will try again once our bananas are browning again!
So sorry Rachel! Hazel loves the frozen capri sun! Thanks!
?? semua keracunan makanan??
mudah2an cepet sembuh ya.. :)
mas Ichan, mbak Inan abis dari jawa naik mobil tuh, terus main2 ke solo segala pas liburan sekolah... sekarang udah balik sih.. :)
wish you to get well soon...
Glad you are feeling better. Cute bed Hazel.
We miss seeing you guys.
Hazel punya tempat tidur baru ya.. :) keren lho, kalo mas Vasska masih pake matras doang, karena takut kalau ngguling.. :)
miss you all...
Post a Comment