Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Great 4th of July

Who needs Hawaii when we could have a great time just 3 hours away at Grandparents Bagley's home? We spent from Last Saturday till this morning in Pasco. We didn't have any class till this morning, so we decided to spend 4th of July in Pasco. What a great little vacation for us.

Saturday: We drove to Pasco and before I stopped at the house, I went to the estate sale next to them. I got a peach pearl necklace and a cake server from it. I was happy even though I had to walk back to the house in a pretty hot day. Then we went to Ryan & Donna's new home. It was a beautiful and spacious home. Hazel had fun in the backyard jumping on their trampoline. Afterwards, Hazel swam and played with cousins.

Sunday: We went to Pasco 3rd ward with Mom & Dad. I stayed in the nursery with Hazel for the whole time. Then we went to columbia river park to play and threw rocks with Grandpa.

Monday: I got lost on the way to the mall :) But, we made it. Hazel did car rides and I got bunch of socks on clearance for Hazel for the Fall. We shared some Thai food at the mall. and walked around some more. After putting her down for a nap, I went to Andrew & Ryan's new office to get my wisdom teeth out and a filling. Thanks so much Ryan! He worked so hard to pull my bottom wisdom tooth out. For dinner, Mom & Dad Bagley took us to Zips (Quinn's favorite) and I ate a sundae since I couldn't chew that night.

Tuesday: We took it easy. Quinn was able to finish grading while I took Hazel to Walmart to get things for the game for 4th of July. Mom & Dad took us to eat at Great Wall Chinese buffet (my favorite) along with Derek's family. Hazel swam and played with cousins afterward. She's a happy girl.

Wednesday: We had a GREAT time. We slept in, then got ready for the party. When everyone arrived, we had the kids played the game. Donut eating contest (Parker & Ian are the winners), then marble on the spoon (Zachary & Samantha are the winners). Derek & Mom prepared food, Rebecca & Donna also brought food. Quinn invited his high school friend, Chris Baugh, and his family over. Thanks for coming guys! It was a wonderful afternoon. Then at night, we all went to Andrew & Rebecca's house for the fireworks show. We've never seen anything like it. It's fireworks show everywhere we look. It was actually Hazel's first time watching a firework and it's our first to be with the family on 4th ofJuly. Hazel loves the fire sticks. Thanks Andrew & Rebecca!

Thursday: We drove home. Hazel kept on saying...."I had a great time at Grandma & Grandpa's house mommy! Do you have a great time too?"...."Next time we go again okay mommy?"

Here are some pictures of our sweet little vacation! Enjoy.


Thanks so much to bigger cousins who watched Hazel lots (miss Shiloh and miss Emily). She really LOVES cousins!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh dang it! We missed out for sure. What fun! Love the picture of you with the rubber dam on! :)

Shirley said...

I am so happy that others have as much fun as I do when they visit Grandpa and Grandma-----what a great time we had. We love you all so much.

Love--------------Grandma B

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

happy 4th of July ya,

btw, gambarnya gak bisa diliat dari browsernya mas Ade..