Monday, June 25, 2007

Playdate for Hazel & Me

We had a play date at Paula's beautiful home today. Thanks Paula for having us over. That was really fun. The kids played together and the mom were chatting :) Both Paula and Debbie are in my VT list.....how great is that? They both are a great mom, beautiful, love to exercise and a great example to me. I'm so lucky to get to know them. They let me share the VT message and had a discussion during the play date -- the one that struck me the most is "if any among you be strong, let him take that is weak and that he may be strong also" (I really hope I can always remember to be strong and help others to be strong too). I would visit them each in their home, but the month of June is going too fast, and I'm grateful they don't mind me doing it this way. I need to be better next time (or this way more fun to you girls?).

They have funny masks and Hazel loves to be Rudolph


Sebree brought her toy basket out and all the kids started to threw the toys out. Notice the flying car?


All of Hazel's friend posing before we left for home.


Friends are wonderful. They can do wonder in your live even when you don't realize it. I hope I can be a good friend to all my friends and find many more friends. Something that I wish for Hazel too.

3 comments:

donna said...

That is so great that you VT some wonderful sisters and that you also are friends with them. I think VT is the best calling. But, I didn’t do this month.BAD DONNA. I will do better next month for sure :)

Yes, it is so nice to have great friends.

Rachel said...

What cutie pictures! Sounds like a fantastic visit! I love that last one of Hazel. Those overalls are so cute!

chchoo said...

I love the pic with the car flying. Hopefully no one got hit in the head. I'm glad VT is going well for you. Sometimes it's so hard.