Walked around the mall in the morning. Cleaned the house for Santa's arrival (amazing how the kids loved to help when there's a something they want involved). Ate Panda Express for dinner.




opening a present from Mommy & Daddy - you guessed it: PJs!!


Santa Came on Christmas Morning
Hazel was up at 3 am!!
We had 1 EXCITED girl today. She's been up since 3 am and just now (7 pm) fell asleep without a nap. She's been riding her scooter and jumping around playing xbox kinect all day. I had no idea where she got the energy from. Whereas our other little girl, well...she was just busy stuffing her face with chocolate, candies and gum. She was excited too cause we let her do so. :)



Although we're missing to be surrounded by family, we managed to have fun. Hope everyone else too!
4 comments:
Our kids made it until 5:45 am. They all snuck up around 2:50 am to check things out, though. I am so glad they let us at least snooze until nearly 6am.
I love seeing that you guys went to Panda, too. I love all the photos and I know what you mean; a fun weekend, but miss family.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We love and miss you guys!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I love all the new pics. We miss you guys!!!!
Glad you and your family had a Merry Christmas!
Love all the pictures.. We miss your family..
Post a Comment