Monday, January 16, 2012

Starting the Year 2012

With so much going on last year, we're hoping we get to relax, settling in and enjoy our family of five more this year and we're excited to see what this year unfold.

Still enjoying & sharing their Christmas presents


Family outing

children museum & ice skating



Helped daddy cleaning mommy's van (yes, I'm a minivan mom now) - :)


Hazel baked cookies with her neighbor friend, Jason.


Siblings' love
Peter's eyes, mommy....
look at mommy, Safira

Me & My son
I will look cooler if I put a binkie as my moustache. :)

4 month old.

Daddy & the girls
yes, Hazel dressed herself. I got lucky sometimes if she listens to my suggestions. But, she's proud of her choices...that's what matters right? At least that's what Quinn always remind me. A great daddy, he is.

1 comment:

donna said...

Thanks so much for posting all the pictures. We really miss your family.. Hey Ryan was thinking about driving to san diego Ca for spring-break.. We would love to see your family....