Friday, December 16, 2011

It's been too long....

I know, but life got too crazy when some sickness going around (at least twice). There were times when I thought we're cursed in San Diego. Ha.
But, here's the pretty much up-to date pictures (mostly for my parents). Enjoy!

November:
Safira started Preschool "Just For Twos"
Her first day of school

Family visit


Peter was Named & Blessed - thanks for coming you guys!!!

The foodThe circle

Thanksgiving
The mealThe nap

The growing kids


My sleeping beauty


a.k.a My "sometimes sweet" Trouble Maker



December:
With so many days & nights of sickness, plus being in a new town, our advent calendar activity has been sparser this year.
The ward Party

Gingerbread villageSugar cookies

Last Day of school this year. Yea!
Safira had a party where she sang to us.
Her typical camera smile.

Hope you all get what you wish for this Christmas. I certainly have mine already. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I checked your blog yesterday morning and no post, so I was so happy to see one today! I can't believe safira is in a little preschool! How cute! Merry Christmas!

debbie rowley said...

So fun to see new pictures of your family! I hope everyone is feeling well now!!!! Your kids are growing so quickly. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine in California! Miss you! xo

Lacey said...

Love seeing how big the kids are getting and all of your fun holiday activities! Merry Christmas!

donna said...

thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures.. We miss your family so much ..