But, here are the new pics of our October & also recent ones:
Look what Fira can do now (besides crying & have poopie diaper)



Making Caramel Apple (my favorite)


Hazel with her best friends

Hanging out having sisterly Love




Carving pumpkin


Haloween & trick or Treating




School fieldtrip to Remlinger Farm

Wearing outfits from tante Vivie...thanks ;)


There were times when I thought 'boy, life is much simpler back when we're single'. I could sleep whenever I want to, enjoy my meal, shower, and have my brain functions properly. But, I won't trade my family for anything though - I'm grateful beyond belief that I'm trusted to care for these two beautiful spirits. I just hope the ride will be better soon, in the meantime I'm counting my blessings: healthy family, a loving husband who helps, plenty of food, free place to live (thanks Mom& Dad B), debt/loan free (even though we can certainly use a cheaper health insurance), wonderful in-laws, & the best parents a daughter can have.
3 comments:
THANK YOU for the update! Hang in there! You are performing God's work; an instrument in His hands and what beautiful work you have (although it doesn't always feel like that, huh?).
Tell Quinn I am so sorry for Butt Dialing him so often. :( and GOOD LUCK with his exams!
Safira is getting so big already!! What are you feeding that kid? :) We miss you a lot and we will miss you terribly on Thanksgiving. Things aren't orderly at your place? I doubt that. ;) Cut yourself lots of slack so you don't get down on yourself. You're a marvelous mother and a fabulous friend. Hang in there!
wah...mbak hazel dan mbak safira makin cantik ya... bajunya udah muat..
Post a Comment