Kid's Quest Free Friday
So proud of her handmade-kite
Being Silly
She discovered the fun of playing jump rope & wanted her pirates do the same I guess.
Blue C Sushi (we thought of you Charith!)
Tried a new Thai food in Kirkland (I discovered that I love that town)
Swim Time during HOT days - she didn't want to be left out in the picture here!
Pike Place Market
About to try her new boomerang at the park (I was abt 35 wks here).

Troll under the bridge in Fremont - She wants to go back there again! (I was abt 36 wks here)


Baked cake with Daddy, but so proud that everything was her own creation


including the blue swirl inside the cake
I'm just pacing myself since it's getting heavier now. My mom will be here in 4 more days, and I hope the baby can wait till then. Nursing another unbearable inflames over the weekend...and hoping that it'll be better soon. Nervous a little, but more excited! Will I be able to love them equally, better question: will they feel loved exactly the same?









4 comments:
You are the cutest pregnant girl! Fun summer. Glad you didn't have to go to SD! Good luck in the next few weeks my friend!!
We are getting so excited for your new daughter and your mother arriving. We love you all and pray for your good health and safety.
Love, MOM B
OK so have you picked out a name yet?
mudah2an hazel ga terlalu cemburu ma adeknya ya De... Pusiiiiiing.... ;p
Post a Comment