Here are the many pictures I took (mostly for my parents, so they know what I was telling them about) :
Quinn was surrounded by all the beautiful granddaughters of GM & GP B.



GM & GP with all the grand kids
We're amazed that Hazel wanted to swim all by herself w/o having her dad jumped in with her. The water was freezing, but that didn't bother her.


This is cute I think (I didn't mean me rubbing the belly!).
Then, on Monday while we're still in Pasco, we kidnapped Miss Lafiton to have a play date with Hazel since we won't be able to be with her on her coming birthday. They laughed a lot at Toy's R Us & Zips.


Hazel got a haircut at Monkey Dooze
The 3 younger granddaughters watching dvd together. Hope they can be best buds forever.





3 comments:
We are so glad your family were able to make it to the Family Reunion!
Oh and we are so excited for the baby. Keep us updated.!
Cool pics! Thanks for taking Affie out for a day on the town. She loved it. And thanks for the bday gift for her. (Eli love is too.) :)
Asik ya kumpul2 lagi sama keluarga besar.. :) Hazel rambutnya bagus, tambah cantik.. Seru foto2nya !!!
oo iya, mdh2an ibu duluan ya yg sampe, jg sampe keduluan lahiran lagi.. Jaga kesehatan ya De.. :)
Post a Comment