Hazel and I have been here for 1 1/2 weeks, and Hazel is gradually getting over her jetlag. Instead of waking up at 1 am, she's up around 4 am now. :) I'm not sure why it takes so long for her to get used to. Because of that, we can only go out around morning time.
I get tired pretty easy, so we haven't been doing too much adventure. I'm also too lazy to upload pictures, cause it'll take too long. But, we've been having some fun family times. Hazel insisted to swim in a dirty water beach last weekend, but she's fine only getting few red dots on her skins which I hope to get better soon.
We miss Quinn lots of course, but glad that he gets lots of work done with his paper & around the house. We'll spend 9 more days here, and we'll fly back. Besides the mosquito bites, we're having a wonderful time.
6 comments:
I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your time in Indonesia. I hope Hazel's body figures out the time change before you have to turn around and head back home! Enjoy your time with your family.
How fun for you to be up in the middle of the night with Hazel! :) I'm glad you made it there okay. We miss you and can't wait to see you again! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!
Good to hear you are having a good time with your family. Miss you always. Stay safe.
Love-MOM B
we miss you! Have a great time with your family. We are excited to hear all about your trip when you get home.
BIG HUGS!
Oh how we really missed your family this past week! Hugs to you!
gmn merah2 yg kena nyamuk dah ilang De?? Kasian hazel,disini nyamuknya ganas ya. Yg penting hazel seneng di Indonesia n ga kapok unt dateng n main lg ma sepupu2 disini.
Post a Comment