Here are few pictures of Hazel:
On St.Patrick's day, Hazel's preschool had a party to celebrate it combined with celebrating Father's Day. Luckily, Quinn was able to attend that day. They had Dr. Seuss & Green Party, they both had a great time.


Last week, we had the Jacobs stopping by...can't believe how big Prita is. She loves following Hazel around. It's pretty cute.
We have this problem currently with Hazel: she wants to pick her own clothes. Not because something trendy or matchy2, but because something has to be very comfortable in her body. She changed panties 4 different times until she finds the 'right' one. She won't wear pants that are a bit too long, or too short, no shirt with heart shape drawing cause it's not her favorite shape. And this picture is a result of "all my tights just feel wrong!".

That's the current drama with our Miss Hazel. :)
We're preparing for our trip to Indonesia right now. We'll take off around 2 in the morning, but have to go to the airport around 10:30 tonight. I'm a bit apprehensive traveling alone just with her. We hope & pray things will go smoothly. I may update the blog while we're there or I may not. We definitely are going to miss our Daddy Quinn, but hoping to have great times as well.

2 comments:
Oh, I hope your trip goes smoothly! And I hope you do a post or two so we can see how you're doing and all the fun things Hazel is up to. Enjoy yourself, my friend!! We miss you!
Emily has that same dress that Miss Hazel has on!
Have a safe trip. WE will see you when you get home.
BIG Hugs
Donna
Post a Comment