Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pictures from Indonesia

We're back and almost to normal. Jetlag is no fun! Hazel is at school already though and hopefully she won't be too tired since she didn't fall asleep last night until after 1 am. We both had a great time with my family. I got to rest at home lots and ate whatever I desire, whereas Hazel got to play enough like swimming, do rides at the mall, ride bikes, and fun with cousins and grandparents. Towards the end my mom was getting a cold probably because she played too hard with Hazel everyday.....Hazel loved to play baseball, hide & seek, badminton with my mom. Thanks everyone for great times & all the gifts!! We're so spoiled.

Below are some of the pictures. My memory card was full before we ended our trip.



5 comments:

Shirley said...

Your trip looks like a child's dream--so many fun things to do and great people to share times together. I am so happy you and Hazel got to visit your family, but I am glad that you made it safely back. We love you all-Love--MOM B

debbie rowley said...

I'm glad you had such a fun trip to see your family! Happy you made it home safely. I hope the jetlag will pass quickly.

chchoo said...

Hazel's new hairdo is SO cute! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. And I'm glad you got to hang out with family and eat and eat. Can't wait to see you!!

donna said...

WELCOME HOME!

OH i love Hazel hair. So cute!
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

Rachel said...

I am seriously blown away by how grown up Hazel is getting! Amazing!