After being sick for a while, traveling our long trip to Indonesia and back, and dealing with the jetlag; it feels so good to finally back to normal. We're grateful to have our health back, and be in our home with our familiar environment. I even clean and cook everyday this week (with Hazel's help of course). I'm just excited about it and want to share our pictures....
Hazel helped mom make the ranch dressing

We even made our own strawberry jam

The beautiful tulips that Q & H planted a while ago

Sunny day at the park today

Our monkey in action

And stopped for a pose

Mixing the glaze for our meatloaf
I thought having everything done for you was a luxury, but in the end.....to be able to roll up my sleeves and do everything by myself makes me a happier person.
6 comments:
Someone to love--something to do--something to hope for are the good things that make this life fulfilling.
Love-MOM B
THANKS for so many great pictures! I love Hazels cutie pie hair cut! We miss you guys but look forward to spending some time with you before you leave for San Diego!
kangen ma Hazel jg nih. hmm...mang seneng ya masak bareng2 gt :)
It was fun seeing you this weekend. We hope next time we can spend more time with your family!
I am so sorry about the "butt dialing". I ALWAYS do that to YOUR number! I hope I wasn't yelling at my kids!!! Love ya and as hard as it will be to leave my dearest, dear, dear friends, I know FAMILY is where we need to be! See you soon!
Welcome back to the daily grind! :) I love the pic of H with the sunglasses. Too cute! See you SOON!
Post a Comment