Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Celebration 2008

Wednesday morning, Hazel had her preschool Thanksgiving party. I got to watch her socializing with her friends & teachers and she had fun. After the party, we went home to pack and drove to Pasco that afternoon.














Thanksgiving day
was started with a BANG (literally) by running 5K with Ryan & Donna. Quinn & Hazel joined the rest of the group doing 1 mile. Thanks everyone for participating this year. I LOVE it! I ran in place of Rachel, I'm sorry to disappoint you Rachel by running so SLOW......but, I beat my time last year by 1 minute. I was surprised!!! The good thing about running last in the family, was that everyone were there cheering you on at the finish line. Thanks you guys!!! You all are so sweet.....and Donna was the sweetest to ran along with me at the last .15 miles or so. I was full power to sprint as you can see it on my face, but Donna's expression was like a walk in the park. :)




























Thanksgiving Dinner
was delicious and abundant. Lots of leftover for the turkey sandwich that Quinn loves so much.



















Errands
was with GM + GP and Afton. We went to GP's office, got Slurpee, recycled the cans, and helped GP shop.














Eat Out were Chico's Tacos, Shanghai, and the infamous Zips.








Christmas Tree were up at both places.













Thanks for everything everyone! We'll see most of you again soon!

5 comments:

chchoo said...

Great pics! Your tree looks so good, too. Merry Holidays! Thanks for hanging out. We had so much fun!!

donna said...

Dewi YOU are so AWESOME!!!!! I am so glad that yo ran with Ryan and i in the TT!
We had all had a fun time being with your family for THANKSGIVING! See you at Christmas.

GREAT pictures.:)

Rachel said...

Wish we could have been there, but enjoyed seeing all the fun times in pictures!

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

Hazel udah tambah gede ya, seneng banget ya Hazel..

Phea said...

Seru banget cerita2 thanks giving-nya.. foto2nya keren2.. Hazel keliatan happy banget ya.. :)

De, larinya nggak ngos2an.. hahaha.. Hebat euyy.. !!