The reason why Hazel is excited to stay in the ho-towel
They loved to hang out in the hot tub with other couples
The swim crew
Hanging out in the room after Afton got her head stuck in the railing
Baked treats together
Played dress up and colored with Grandpa while he's watching football
Ate burger & fries at Kid Valley
Shared 1 dillie bar...and germs
Saw Raccoon outside...she named him "Hu-Ha" (he does look Chinese I guess)

Then, the following week we had Rachel's family stayed with us. It was short, but we're glad to see them. Hazel LOVED playing lego with her older cousins cause they taught her how to build cool things. She was pretty bummed when they left the next morning.
All the kids in Hazel's room......(notice Kate was sleeping on the bed - others were pretty noisy, but she didn't move one bit)
Played again before they left












8 comments:
Thanks again for taking care of us! Have fun at mom and dad's! (sniffle, sniffle). Wish we were there!
wow you had a house full. Looks like everyone had a great time. See you soons sista.:)
OH and they are making NEW Moon.
opps
See you SOON!
How fun! So lucky to have two family visits this month!
Waah.. Seru.. seru.. asyik !!!
Hazel cantik banget waktu pake dress hitam yg lagi liat raccoon.. cewe'nya keliatan banget, pake bando sama kalung lagi... hahaha...
Siapa dulu dong Mommy-nya ya? *wink2*
wah...jd pengen kesana lagi nih...
main...main...main..... vasska seneng hazel punya byk mainan ;p
hazel makin cantik ya. main rame2 mang bikin hepi
Sounds like fun! Oh, and Jessica loves the zebra pants hazel!!!
More great pics! I never saw this post til today. I'm so behind the times. We sure do eat out a lot when we get together. I'm beginning to notice a double chin in the pictures. Could you edit that out of any future pictures? :) I guess I'll work on it after March.
Post a Comment