This year is really the first time for Hazel doing Trick or Treating from door to door. We joined with the Rowleys to go trick or treating in their neighborhood. Thanks you guys for letting us crashed your hood. :) That experience was Hazel's highlight of Halloween this year we think. When she got home, she only ate 2 candies and fell asleep right away from the excitement. Not the candy that she's excited about although she got LOTS of them (there were some KING size candies too in her bag), but the FUN of knocking from dooor to door and running free on the street with her friends was the one. The Rowley's area are the perfect place to do it since the streets are pretty safe & quiet streets.
You can see her in action (click to watch it in high quality for better view) from the link or below:
So fun for her! Kate thought it was pretty awesome, too and she just looked so dang cute walking up the sidewalk as little Red Riding Hood. Can you believe I didn't get any pictures? I wasn't feeling too well that evening, so Brian made sure the kids had fun. What a great looking group of trick-or-treaters! It's always more fun with friends.
Hazel's voice sounds so cute in that video. Sorry I didn't talk for very long today. I guess Afton was hungrier than I thought. She wanted to eat RIGHT NOW. See you!
7 comments:
seru ya ngetok dr pintu ke pintu gt. disini ga ada sih yg kaya gt ;p pasti seneng bgt,apalagi dpt permen jg. bener2 dpt pengalaman yg bagus tuh...
buzz light year-nya cantik bgt sih
My, how our Hazel is growning up.
Love-MOM B
so cute. I love Miss Hazel's voice.
So fun for her! Kate thought it was pretty awesome, too and she just looked so dang cute walking up the sidewalk as little Red Riding Hood. Can you believe I didn't get any pictures? I wasn't feeling too well that evening, so Brian made sure the kids had fun. What a great looking group of trick-or-treaters! It's always more fun with friends.
Hazel's voice sounds so cute in that video. Sorry I didn't talk for very long today. I guess Afton was hungrier than I thought. She wanted to eat RIGHT NOW. See you!
Dek Hazel lucu banget siih.. mau dong permennyaaa... ;)
Iya, ternyata Hazel udah tambah gede ya...
Post a Comment