Monday, October 06, 2008

Our Birthday Guy...and it's Private Time

Yes, it's been a while...I know. Not much going on anyway except sickness, stress and all that icky stuff. We're dealing with it the best we know how and coming back to earth now, so we should have posts in a regular basis. We didn't even celebrate our 6th anniversary due to the above reasons. We reserved a nice hotel to stay the night for our anniversary and already had willing friends to watch Hazel for few hours (thanks Debbie), but sickness won. Yes, last year we were sick too.....funny how that happened. Luckily we could cancel the reservation without paying any fee.

And Today, we celebrated the man's in our house birthday. It's not over yet, but I hope he had a nice time so far.

We made him his favorite breakfast in bed: French Toast....and since he doesn't want any gift, we just gave him this. It's been eaten mostly by Hazel though. :)

And we picked him up to eat lunch at Blue C-Sushi and dropped him of again afterward. A trip to the candy store across from it was a must of course. (I'm excited that H&M store already opens at u-village, so I took a peek -- Debbie, we must go together!!)

For dinner, we went to Cheesecake Factory.....but no, we didn't get any cheesecake Rebecca :) since they made the plate so huge, we didn't feel like eating rich cheesecake (we might go back to get a slice sometime). Too bad Quinn didnt like his food, I didn't blame him (it was almost gross). I did try a new dish that my friend Paula suggested...and it was good (thanks Paula).

We picked up 4 different slices of cake for the birthday cake. It's what Quinn wants, He likes variety.... :)

Happy Birthday Daddy. We're very grateful to have you in our life and in our home. We love you!! Thanks for all that you do.

**On a side note: We really think it's time to go Private....for our blog that is. So, send me your gmail address so I can give you access for future posts.

6 comments:

Phea said...

Sekali lagi, Happy Anniversary ya De.. Kok bisa kebetulan gitu, tiap tahun sakit ya.. Mudah2an tahun depan nggak ya, biar rencananya nggak batal lagi.. ;)

Dear Quinn.. Happy Birthday.. Best Wishes from all of us.. :)

Lacey said...

Happy birthday Quinn! We thought about you all day yesterday! Our email addresses are:

Lacey: sendyfive@gmail.com
Evan: bagleye@gmail.com

donna said...

sounds like you all had one great B-day Quinn..

So sorry about you dinner at Cheesecake Factory........

Here is my email address
donnabagley@gmail.com

I am so glad i went private......

Sharalyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharalyn said...

Quinn, Dewi and Hazel ~

I surely enjoy reading about all your adventures. Please include me when you choose to go private.

Thanks!
Sharalyn

sperkes@gmail.com

Rachel said...

What a great day, but I am shocked you went to Cheesecake Factory and didn't even get a piece TO GO! Dulce De Leche is a favorite! Happy (belated) birthday!