Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Real Birthday...

Hazel has been asking me "Is this going to be your last birthday mommy?"....I guess, she's probably tired of singing Happy birthday to me, and maybe can't wait for her turn to have a birthday celebration. Either way, I got the hint miss Hazel.....

My Birthday started with this...

Yummy breakfast in bed prepared by Hazel & Quinn. Complete with the dandelion that she picked on her way from school the day before.

Of course, she wanted what mommy had.

Then, my sweet friend Debbie prepared a very yummy lunch picnic for us. Thanks Debbie!
With my best girl.

The girls put on their lovely dresses for me... :)

Then, had dinner at new Chinese Restaurant. We're not that impressed.

Had another birthday cake with Manda, Dave & Prita.

Prita is trying to convince Hazel to let her borrow her game girl.

I'm a year older....but yet to be determined whether have become wiser or not. The generous birthday present is from my mom......it's not here yet. I can't even believe it myself. Maybe I will still be able return it and check in the cash??? Thanks Ibu! Love you.....I won't have a birthday without you. And many thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, calls, and cards.

8 comments:

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

Happy belated birthday Dew...
hope all your wishes come true, always in good shape n always be happy..


We love you
Adi, Muntu, Vasska n Varen

Phea said...

Happy Birthday Dewi..

Muuaah..
Sayik, Phea, Ichan dan Inan

Dewi said...

thanks for the birthday loveb you guys. Mbak iya, aku ga' bisa buka e-cardnya....but, thanks!

rava blog said...

mbak dewi... Happy birthday ya...

donna said...

glad you had a happy B-day:)

Rachel said...

Love you! Happy, Happy Birthday! What a fun food day! Missing you always, Rachel

Emily said...

Happy happy Birthday!
A Happy, happy birthday!

chchoo said...

You even got breakfast in bed?? Wow. It looks like you had a great day. I'm so glad.