They got in Friday night, just in time for dinner. We took them to Schezuan Restaurant that we love much....and I think they love it too.
First night, we tried to put the girls to sleep together. But, Afton kept on waking up talking....I think she might have had nightmares. She asked for her mom, so, she slept with them for the rest of the night.

The next morning, we went hiking to cougar mountain. Hazel actually said she loves it. We might have to do it more often now (hiking). I'm not a wood/jungle person, but it was actually a pretty hike. This is Afton posing the jacket that she borrowed from me since she got cold.

Climbing the little hill on our hike. I made it to the top safely. :)

Posing on the bridge in the middle of our trail.

Hazel gathering the flowers to make a bouquet for me.

showing them the new water park at crossroads.

Walking on the beach in the afternoon.

Wonderful time...wonderful companies. I'm glad we went there.

Flying our fairy kite. I gotta be able to do it all by myself too....I was pretty excited about it.

Gotta stop at Dicks for dinner. See how funny Afton is.

Then, Saturday night was when we celebrated our pre-birthday together. But, Mr. Quinn didn't take many pictures. There were only 2 pictures.....and this is the only one that had me in it.

The gorgeous Girls!

It was a lot of fun! Thanks for coming guys......

8 comments:
Hazel seneng banget ya banyak yang nengokin.. :)
:D
Hiking ke Gunung asyik ya, pengalaman seru buat Hazel, apalagi ditemenin Afton ya, pasti Hazel tambah seneng kan.. :)
Waah.. main layangan lagi.. Kereen !!!
oh looks like you all had one great time...........
FUN FUN........
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
tante Dewi..
Happy Birthday!! Thanks again for the fun!
Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
Ok, I'm a little jealous of Charith and Kirk being so close to zip over there for a weekend! WHat fun times! The HIKE looks so beautiful and that last picture of Hazel and Afton is too cute! They look like such little ladies! :)
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
& Hola!
Happy Birthday Dewi! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Allen has been asking for Hazel at church. He misses her already.
Corrine
Post a Comment