Today is also the day that I realized how grown up Hazel looks. She's just getting bigger and bigger everyday....where has the time gone?
Posing for mommy

Opening up the caramels...so proud that she can open them by herself.

Mom's creation & Hazel's (yea the caramel bag lies saying that it comes with sticks, so we used chopsticks instead)

So happy with the finished products

Couldn't wait to try it.

I think we're going to have this for our Fall tradition. It's soo yummy and satisfying to make them.
And here's a peek at what Hazel is going to be for Halloween.....can you see how Happy she is wearing it? The hard part about her getting bigger for Halloween this year is that I can't choose her costume anymore. She only wants to be what she chose to be. The previous Halloween, I just picked any costumes that were on sale. This time, I had to order them online to find it. But, seeing her smiling that big .....makes it worth it for me.


7 comments:
wow MIss Hazel is growing up so fast.. She is so cute.
The dinner looks yummy. Email is the pot pie recipe...
We are so sad that we will miss you this weekend. We are going to be in utah ... Seeing Rachel's family and going to a BYU game:)
Hazel does look older. Especially in that first pic. See you soon!
iya lho, bener.. Hazel udah keliatan makin besar, udah makin centil sekarang ya.. ;)
Yummy banget makanan dinnernya, Hazel jg lucu sama new petnya.. hahaha.. little pumpkin.. ;P
Udah mo halloween lg ya De, cepet bener, prasaan taun lalu Hazel yg pake Snow White yg dari sini kan belinya ya?
What a darling picture of Hazel, grinning ear to ear! Those apples look way good and gooey. Fun stuff! Unfortunately, we have too many SWEET traditions. I need to go for some healthier ones now and then, huh? Thank you for granting me access...I was feeling so left out. Love you guys! :)
We did so enjoy your family this weekend. Thanks for making the effort to come. We love you all so much.
Love-MOM B
Hazel lucu banget...kangen deh.
tante dewi caramelnya mau dong, enak bgt deh kayanya. Mama ngiler tuh ;p
Post a Comment