Friday, September 05, 2008

Lately & Randoms

the problem about express posting is that I forgot to include cute/meaningful pictures. So, this post will be about what we've been up to lately and random pictures that I want to show.

First, the lately part:
Tuesday, Hazel & I went to Bellevue Farmer's Market to get some good bread & fruits. I'm glad we had the opportunity to visit the market before it ends. We saw this beautiful bouquet for $5 and couldn't pass it so we took it home with us.

Girls bonding time: she painted her toenail & took the picture of it (all by herself).

Quinn's gout flaired back up again on Wednesday morning so, I took him to Hall health to talk to the doctor. They did some blood test on him, which we got the result today (high puric acid level but not too high).
Hazel while waiting for dad in the car

He saw the doctor again today to discuss the result. He needs to do more test over the weekend to figure out whether his body has too much intake or can't eliminate the acid. We hope to figure it out soon.
Ate the whole hot dog at U-village while dad's in the dr office

It's so nice to have close friends isn't it? Because I could call at 6:15 pm and asked...do you have any plan for dinner? Want to meet? And they were happy to see us too.
got excited to see Prita after a long time

isn't she CUTE??

all the clan at Sushi Wave Belltown


Now, the random part:
while we're at Tri-Cities, we had a chance to do FHE with Andrew & Rebecca's family. All the kids did a wonderful job presenting. We toured their beautiful home the day before, but that night we got a chance to play xbox rockstar band. We all loved it.

Their entertainment room: very comfy chairs!

Then, before we left, the rainbow greeted us. How nice!

We also got a chance to see Derek & Shelle's new home and took picture of Hazel w/ the kids.

Her first visit to the dentist.

Hazel & Afton LOVED to play together and sleep together. They're so cute together. They also LOVE to play in the crib and pretend to be babies. This is when I said "Give a kiss"...I guess they both doing it at the same time.

Precious little angles! Aren't they?

And...psst...don't tell grandma: this is what they LOVE to do. :)

Last but not least, I thought this pic is pretty cute(I think my mom shot it). It's our tradition I guess, the daughters massaged by their dads....:)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry for checking on your blog lately. :P
I love the picture of Afton & Hazel!

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

hazel lucu bgt,abis cat kuku trus foto sendiri hahaha.....
yg ma afton jg lucu bgt

Papah dan Mami said...

itu bunga yg kita kepingin akhirnya dibeli juga sayang udah pukang jadi gak bisa nikmati.itu bapak2 lagi buka panti pijat ya.Sayang sade blm punya anak cewek.

Dewi said...

ibu, bukan...itu bunganya lebih bagus2 & lebih banyak for the same price comapred to the one we saw at the blueberry farm market. Ini yg dari Bellevue Farmer's market deket bellevue square mall. Iya sayang ibu udah pulang. Bunganya bikin seneng terus kalo ngeliatnya. :)

Iya, Sade udah mau program buat anak cewe kok...moga2 aja!

Phea said...

Iya, bunganya cantik banget.. Bagus ya.. Salam untuk Quinn, mudah2an cepet sehat lagi ya.. :)
Trus, Hazel kocak banget gayanya ;) lucu banget yang tiduran di dashboard mobil, masih cukup emang panjangnya, dia kan udah tinggi ya? hahaha..

donna said...

it was fun seeing you this weekend....

OH i so love all the pictures.. The one of Miss Hazel and Afton jumping on the bed, is the best......