Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Hazel started preschool yesterday, September 2nd. I think she had a wonderful first day with having a little cry said the teachers.....and I got a little lecture from the teacher assistant that I didn't say a final goodbye to Hazel and that's the reason Hazel cried she said. But honestly, I wouldn't be able to leave if I said a final goodbye to her -- she would want me to stay with her the whole time like her 2 friends. We talked afterward, and assured that she wasn't mad at me.....and she said she won't cry if I drop her off this Thursday. We shall see... :)

Letting her have her choice for breakfast: fruit loop

Getting her teeth brushed by dad

Dad was helping her get dressed

Walking to school

With her teacher, Mrs. Otis

Picking her up and she seemed to love her class

Eating hotdog at costco per her request for lunch


It hit me that my baby is going on her own to school, and she will be gone longer every year from now on. Quinn reminded me not to cry in front of her or have any strong feeling that will show emotion to make it easier for her too. So, I didn't. But, as soon as we got home from dropping her off, my mind couldn't help but think about her the whole time. Hope it will get easier for me too.

4 comments:

donna said...

OH what a sweet post.
Pre-school is going to be great for Miss Hazel.. She will learn so much, and yes it does get easier. But i still cry ever year on the 1st day off school. I miss my three sweet children.. IT is ok if moms cry, just don't let them see.....

Phea said...

Waah, Hazel udah masuk sekolah.. Nggak terasa ya, waktu kayanya cepet banget jalannya, udah sekolah aja sekarang.. nanti lama2 jadi tambah pinter deh, trus temennya tambah banyak juga.. Seru banget tuh.. :)
Ditunggu crita selanjutnya ya..

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

wah, Hazel tambah pinter ya..

luv u all...

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

muntu said :

ada bangga n sedih jg ya De. ngeliat anak dah sekolah n bisa drop off. hiks....aku aja nangis dimobil pdhal vasska-nya biasa aja ;p