yep, they surprised us with a nice visit from Indonesia. Well, it's kinda a surprise since the time they called up to let us know that they're coming to visit and the time that we needed to be home to prepare for it wasn't long enough. :) It was a NICE surprise nonetheless....we're so glad they came, and I hope they felt the same way since they're the ones that had to do LOTS of traveling. Hazel was so happy to see her other grandma & grandpa (she calls them:Papah & Ibu), and play with her cousin mas Vasska. Since they stayed in the hotel, I felt like I didn't get enough time spent with them....and they are missed already. It felt so nice to be able to hug my mom since I could only hear her voice usually. It would be great if we can live closer to them.....so the travel time won't be too long. Maybe someday.....
My sister has been bugging me to post pics of the visit, so here they are. And we miss her btw...wishing she could've joined the fun here. :) Hope you like what we got for you...:)
It's nice to see that my brother has a loving relationship with his own family. It makes me happy that he cares for his wife as she does for him.....well, he's my brother after all, that's why I care.
Here's the blueberry hand pie Hazel & I made as a result of our pick the other day. We all agree that it's yummy.
Do you think Hazel has been watching Reno 911 behind our back? She's dressing up like Lt.Dangle.:)
HOw special to have not only your parents, but your brother and his family as well! WHat great experiences and memories! The blueberry pies look so good. Where did you get the recipe?
Too funny about Lt. Dangle. Her shorts just aren't quite short enough, though. :)
5 comments:
we're home n miss u guys already too... we hope that we can come back to visit u guys again n with varen too.
thank u for everything
Oh how fun.. I had no idea that your family was in town...
wah, seru banget.. pasti dek Hazel seneng ya ketemu sama dek Vasska..
Dek Hazel, baju spongebobnya lucu banget.. hahaha..
HOw special to have not only your parents, but your brother and his family as well! WHat great experiences and memories! The blueberry pies look so good. Where did you get the recipe?
Too funny about Lt. Dangle. Her shorts just aren't quite short enough, though. :)
Rachel,
I basically use this recipe:
http://angrychicken.typepad.com/angry_chicken/2008/07/3-words.html
with a slight modification. Next time, we might sprinkle sugar on top.
Post a Comment