
I finally found out about the carousel and train ride at balboa park (slow mom I know). We went and rode in them on Monday. We were the first ones there, so that was pretty nice. Afterward, we just had a picnic and played in the park near there. It was a pretty hot day, so we didn't stay too long. The heat made both of us a little cranky and tired.




On Tuesday, we went to seaworld...again I know, I just had to use the fun card opportunity. This time, we watched the sting ray, turtles, star fish, fresh water aquarium, but her highlight of the day was riding the skyride. She was pretty excited being way up in the air and looked all around, and I was too nervous since there's no glass protecting us from falling down. In the back of my mind I thought about different maneuvers in case she decided to jump out to the water. Luckily she didn't.

I had to show this picture of her sneaking up to try to get the treats all by herself if I said no. Climbing up to the counter and tried quietly to open the cupboard to get it. Busted!
Wednesday we tried to watch the free movies at Regal, and it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I didn't realize how dark and violent the movie was (definitely not for her age). So, we got out in the middle of it and went to target instead.
Thursday, we went to the bouncy house again and this time the cow made an appearance. Hazel loves the cow. Then, in the afternoon we just went to the park nearby our house so daddy could finish up his paper for school. She played with a 9 yr old kid there and they had a blast...pretty funny.


Friday, we dropped off daddy to get a haircut from the Lefty's Barber whereas me & Hazel went to the downtown mall. Look at how HOT he is now! He usually gets a free haircut by ME, and the barber's haircut definitely beats mine. It was an interesting experience he said.....besides haircut, he also received a neck massage, eyebrow trim, and was offered a free beer for a flat fee. No, he didn't take the beer.
Hazel did get a free slurpe though at 7-11 celebrating it's birthday and celebrating the day daddy submitted his first paper (Yea!). We hope it goes well even with the long process to get reviewed by the experts in his area. We're so proud of him!






Today, we finally got around to see Old Town. It was breezy, but pretty hot even though it's only 72 degree. I got to take a picture with the Marshall and we all rode in the wagon. It was pretty neat to see the oldest part of San Diego....imagining how they lived back then.
And check out our Rock star Taco with her new hot pink guitar that I got from a swap meet market this morning.
8 comments:
hello..wah Hazel seneng banget ya disana.. keren juga bisa naik2 di jaring-jaring..
gitar pinknya lucu ya, tapi koq giginya keliatan item sih? permen ya?
rgds,
you are keeping so busy!!!!!!!!
Old Town is so much fun:)
See you all soon..
Oh we were in Seattle this weekend. Ian and Jakob asked if we could go see Hazel. I had to tell them that Hazel was in SD!
We miss seeing your family.....
You do such amazing recaps! I love them! Love all the pictures and hearing about all the fun stuff you do! That picture on the playground with the sun setting is so cool. And Quinn's hair does look good. What? No beer, though? Ha!
Kayanya Dewi sibuk terus nih entertain Hazel.. Hahaha.. enak ya disana, banyak tempat yang bisa dan asyik banget dikunjungin..
Quinn? Keren rambut barunya ! :)
Hazel.. gitarnya pinjem doong.. bagus amat !! Bisa dimainin? nanti aku diiringin ya sambil nyanyi.. :)
I'm so glad you are having lots of neat experiences. I know that it is hard to be away from Bellevue. We miss you, but know it won't be long before we will see you all again. Hope you won't be too bored here, because you have been so on the go in San Diego.
Love-MOM B
Nice eyebrows, Quinn. I was wondering when you were going to get those trimmed. Old Town is so fun! Did you get to see the Mormon Batallion visitors center? Sneaky Hazel trying to get the treats. She looks like a good climber. And I'd love to see you doing your "maneuvers" although I wouldn't love to see Hazel jumping into the water. Have you ever thought about being an action hero?
I think Hazel has had too much fun you can send her to us now. Glad you are having a fun time. Can't wait to see you guys when you return.
Post a Comment