



On Monday, Hazel & I just hung out at the playground, went grocery and ate at Viva Pasta. It's build your own pasta place, nice decor but I'm not that impressed with the food. Hazel loves it though, and this is what she said to me "I want to eat here one more time next time and then eat Chinese."



Tuesday was just running errands day so no pictures to show really. Wednesday was our free movie day. We say Wallace & Grommit and again she didn't last the whole movie. This time, the movie theater was in a mall that's indoor. It really was a nice break from the sun for me. I really don't mind outdoor mall, it's just that I think my skin got enough dose of sunburns. She enjoyed the indoor playground and the rides more than the free movie.





Thursday was cleaning & laundry day, so we played at home the whole day. Friday, we went to Fashion Valley mall again because Hazel wants to go to Pinochio toy store. She could play there the whole day if I let her. I wish they create a store that's half a toy store and half clothes store for the moms so we both could last there forever. It exists somewhere I'm sure! Then, after I gave her 5 more minutes reminder, we ate pizza at the food court. Almost the whole time, she was practicing the karate dance (she called it) standing up on her chair. It made people next to us laugh.....and me too.


And today, we just stayed home trying to figure out how to drive home. Can't believe we're leaving in 2 weeks. We both feel anxious though, we really want to start packing already. Let's hope everything can fit back in the car. This is her being silly while eating dinner at Chick-Fil-A.

Happy Birthday to miss Afton & mbak Inan! We love you and hope you have a FUNtastic birthday.
6 comments:
I know I've said it before, but my goodness, Hazel is getting so big and beautiful! I love that last picture (so Fletcher) and her comment about eating there the next time, then Chinese! Ha! She thinks ahead like my boys.
I understand if you don't come through this way. You need to do what's best for your family. We'll be in Tri-Cities that Friday, I think.
Waaah.. seru banget, jalan2 terus !! Iya, cepet banget ya, udah tinggal 2 minggu lagi ya, nggak terasa, packing lagi deh.. :)
Hazel mukanya lucu banget sih, udah keliatan makin besar.. hahahaha... jadi kangen.. :)
Makasih ya ucapan selamat ulang tahunnya buat Inan.. Mmmmuuuah...
Tante Dewi, Dek Hazel dan Om Quinn.. Trimakasih Ucapan Ulang Tahunnya ya.. Kapan main ke Indonesia lagi..? :)
Inan
Iya Hazel jalan2 terus ya.. :)
seru banget deh..
rgds,
I have to agree with Rachel. Hazel is so getting so big and beautiful.......
Miss Emily would love the Viva Pasta. She really enjoys pasta .
She you all very soon...
Karate Dance. Ha! She is so funny. We're so excited to see you guys in two weeks!! Happy packing. :) That's what we're doing here for the next week and a half, too.
Post a Comment