That's what Hazel had today at the Reuben Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park. They are having Free Tuesdays on rotating museums. I couldn't miss the opportunity, so we headed out the door in the afternoon after nap. Seeing her excited makes me happy, getting an awesome parking spot also makes me happy. Plus, we didn't get lost at all today.....I think I may have mastered the road. :)



5 comments:
simple recipes? Burger King, followed by Dairy Queen for dessert.
I'm glad you didn't get lost! It looks like you guys are having fun (minus the screaming). :)
Hahaha.. Hazel lucu banget nangkep bolanya.. Seneng banget dia.. :)
wow you both are having lots of fun... Good for you for getting around SD.. I would be lost all the time.. Balboa is such a fun park.......
Thanks for your address......
Oh you need to check out this.
http://www.sandiegohistory.org/links/oldtown.htm
Lots to do......
ooh, yeah.. kata Vasska
masih suasana baru ya..:)
Post a Comment