
Her highlight was finding Thomas made out of lego and driving the car all by herself with no track on either (this was pretty funny to watch). I'm pretty sure Hazel doesn't have my fear gene. She loves the big rides like the roller coaster and swinging pirate ship (these are even bigger than the seaworld's and the fair). I saw her laughing all through the whole ride. Crazy kid!






Then, On Saturday, we just took it easy since we're pretty exhausted from the heat. We just checked out the Little Italy Mercato near our place and got a take out from Mexican Fiesta.
On Monday, we decided that Hazel needed a haircut, so we went. She did a wonderful job during it. I was very impressed at how well she did. We didn't cut much since she still wants to look like Princess Ariel (instead of snow white she said) and her Daddy also loves her hair a little long.
There should be the before, the during and the after pictures.
And today, we just went to the free movies that they have on Tuesday and Wednesday at Regal (check it out in your area). She lasted the whole movie and it was Doogal. We were going to take her to watch Kungfu Panda but not sure whether she would last the entire movie or not. This way I got to try it out and won't feel guilty if she won't. But, she made it. This is our attempt to get a picture in front of the movie theater. I asked the guy as we're leaving at their outside lobby area to take a picture of us, he said "I can't...you're not supposed to take picture here"....and I was like "Really?". Weird, but it maybe something I wasn't aware of.

And this is her while helping me cook this afternoon.....I can't get over how grown up she looks.

7 comments:
Legoland? Asik banget.. Di foto Dek Hazel dimakan singa ya? Hahaha..
Doogal lucu ya filmnya? disini belom ada, nanti kalo ada kita mau nonton juga ah.. ;)
Jadi sekarang udah berani nih? udah tambah gede sih ya.. Tambah cantik lagi..;)
wah...dek hazel main terus ya di san diego ini. tempatnya asyik2 lg. mudah2an vasska n varen bisa kesana ya kapan2. Amien....
iya...entar kalo kita udah permanent di sini pada main ke sini yah. Asik2 lho tempatnya - entar kita jalan2 bareng yah. Lagian entar khan udah gede2 juga...sekalian bareng2 sama mas Ichan & mbak Inan. Dek Hazel pasti seneng banget ditengokin.
mau dooong...!!!
mau banget ke tempat Dek Hazel.. :)
Legoland is so much fun.
How weird that he said "you could take a picture in front of the theater". Crazy!!!!!!
Thank you for all the wonderful pictures! It makes you seem not so far way!
Hazel is looking quite grown up and pretty as always! Your momentum for so many activities is amazing!
Legoland, one of my favorite parks. Thanks for keeping us update while you are in San Diego. Hazel is growing up to be a beautiful young lady.
Post a Comment