Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beach, Bounce, and (free) Breakfast

Wednesday, we felt like we needed to experience another beach. There are so many in here, but we picked Mission Bay Beach park this time. I love this park since it has both the beach and the playground for Hazel. I even found a shaded area to lay a mat for me to take breaks from the heat. We brought lunch for our light picnic. Later on, there are more kiddos came to play and Hazel loved being around them since she's really missing her friends back in Bellevue. It really was a nice day spent.



Thursday, we tried out their 'moms morning' at Chick-Fil-A. They have bouncy house set up every Thursdays for kids to play while moms get a drink or something. Hazel lasted the whole hour bouncing (I wish I have her bursting energy). And again, she loved being around other kids there.

This is our 'quality time' spent in her bedroom just chillin' with dad. :)

Friday, we heard about the free breakfast at Chick-Fil-A the day before. So, we went and partook. Afterward, we were just running errands and went home. Later on, we packed our lunch bucket and hit the nearest park from our home. We ate lunch, threw ball back and forth, played on the playground till we both get tired.

This is one of many times of us enjoying the sunset from our balcony. We'll definitely miss this!












Saturday, we drove to see the temple, but it was closed for cleaning. I guess we didn't realize that.....so, instead we checked out the University Town Center in the area. They have a pretty cool water features for kids to play with and I spent my little time at Forever 21 checking out their sale rack.

Hazel has been having a tummy ache since last night and we're not sure what happens. It doesn't hurt her that bad (no crying or screaming), but she's being out of her character. She's just laying around and not excited about anything and we hope we'll figure out what it is soon so we can have our happy girlieo back.

5 comments:

donna said...

wow you and hazel are keeping so busy. Thanks for sharing all the pictures with us.. see you soon :)

donna said...

We hope Miss Hazel feels better soon!

Ichan dan Inan said...

Kayanya disana tempatnya emang asyik2 ya.. banyak yang baru2 nih.. ;) Hazel pasti seneng banget ya.. Ichan Inan juga suka main bouncy..

Sunsetnya bagus ya... ;)

Dek Hazel, cepet sembuh ya.. !! Biar bisa main lagi... ;)

Btw, sekarang kita lagi di Bandung niih... Jalan2 juga, tunggu postingannya ya.. ;)

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

Wuih, enak ya disana banyak yang bisa diliat.. seneng ya Hazel..

cepet sembuh ya..

rgds,

chchoo said...

Cute swimming suit, Hazel! I love the rash guard shirts for the little kids. Less sunblock and less sunburn. I haven't checked blogs in awhile but it looks like you guys are still having loads of fun! We miss you.