

I love this picture of them looking up to the lights in the big Christmas tree.
It was very cold, so we treated her to a peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks. Oh my, it was very delicious.

On the 9th, we "Made Gingerbread Man cookies". Aren't they cute? She loves to eat the buttons of course and also loves to deliver them to neighbors and friends.


On the 10th, we drove by to see "The Snowflake Lane". Which we don't have a picture of. Then on the 11th, we just "Assembled our cards" and tried to mail them. It was a longer process than just 1 night, in fact I just mailed them today (3 days later). So, be on the look out for it.
The 12th was just an easy breezy one "Drive to see Christmas lights". Quinn found a candy cane lane in Seattle that was just so cute. It was just a very small neighborhood that agree to do it all. The had a merry-go-round cut-out figures in the roundabout and every house is decorated with their own theme. Hazel loved it. Every time we went there (which we did maybe 5 times looping around) she always pointed out something new to us. Yes, no photo for this one either.....boo me I know. On the 13th, we went to "Garden d'Lights" at Bellevue Botanical garden and the place is decorated with lights. I could've volunteered to help create the beautiful lights, but we were in Indonesia then. So, we just enjoy them this time. This picture is of her being mad after told to put her hands in her pocket due to a wet gloves that she caused herself.


We're supposed to "find a train set for underneath the tree" tonight on the 14th, but we didn't realize that the place closes at 5:30 pm. So, we will just have to go tomorrow morning and get it. Instead, we spent tonight at our friends' the Rowleys home eating a very yummy dinner. Hazel ate so much good food (I have to get her recipes). We love everything Debbie made. Quinn couldn't make it since he needed to get a little bit more work done before his professor goes to Malaysia. But, Hazel & I had a great time. Her friend Ellie loves her so much that she served Hazel's plate first before her own plate. I didn't know a 2 yr old could be so considerate like that. And she also set the little table just for her & Hazel. The Rowleys -- Thanks so much for a lovely evening and let us taste your Christmas dinner tradition! I want the rainbow jello, the potatoes & brie recipes please :)

7 comments:
Waaw, bagus banget lampu yang di pohon Natalnya.. :) Ichan Inan juga suka liatnya, Tante..
Lagi2 kue yang lucu! Kita suka banget tuh kuenya.. Liatnya aja, udah kepengen tuh.. Kalau Ichan Inan tinggal didekat Dek Hazel, pasti kita dikirimin kue itu ya.. :) hmmm... yummy...
Dek Hazel, kamu kalo lagi cemberut, ternyata tetap cantik ya.. :)
What fun family activities you all are having.
The pictures are wonderful Thanks for sharing them with us. Oh i love going to see Christmas lights.
Sounds like Debbie is a great cook. YUMMY!!!!!
Looks like SO much fun! We will have to try some of the activities that you are doing next year! Ellie would love that merry-go-round. I LOVE the picture of Hazel with that big hot cocoa! Thanks for coming over for dinner at our place... we had a great time with you!
Hey! It looks like you guys are having so much fun this Christmas! Save some fun for us!
Can I join your family??? What fun activities!!! The pictures are awesome, and I especially like that one of a pouting Hazel (I just posted a pouting Luke)! Guess what????????? We're coming to mom and dad's next weekend!!!! Crazy! See you soon - we'll have to plan some fun activities!
Hello..
udah lama gak ngecek blognya dek Hazel, keren2 banget yah lampunya, om Adi liat di tv ada kompetisi hias taman pakai lampu bagus deh..
rgds,
So looking forward to seeing you all.
Love-MOM B
Post a Comment