Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas 2007

We spent Christmas at Grandparents Bagley's house. We were expecting Brian & Rachel's family to join all of us there in Pasco, so Ryan & Donna offered their home for us to stay. Donna got everything nice and ready for us...fancy bath assortments for the guest bathroom. Thanks you guys for your kind offer. We didn't end up staying there since R&B had a change of plan. We miss them, but it looked like they had a fun Christmas. We really enjoyed Kirk's family in the house with us. Hazel & Afton are becoming buddies.....sometimes they fought over a toy, but mostly they hugged and played together nicely. I love watching them play together. I wish I could bring Afton home with us :) Hazel is also mesmerized by Eli since he's so smiley. She keeps on telling me that Eli likes me mommy -- he smiles at me. Now she wants a baby brother.....she wants one just like Eli though (maybe we can just kidnap him when K&C not looking). Everyone seems to have a little cold here and there, but we had an enjoyable time together nonetheless. GP & GM have lots of nice friends dropping off plates of homemade goodies....I love them (unique and made by hand with love). We watched lots of movies together and laughed at funny comments shouted by anyone (Stardust was my favorite, then the new Die Hard). We ate abundant of great food....homemade by Grandma & out at the restaurants. I even did a little shopping after Christmas & ran with Charith by the park. Oh, and Santa was so kind to me this year.....he must think I'm super nice since he brought me North face fleece (I've been wanting it since I went to UW and saw people wearing it), a donut maker, a pretty pie plate, and cute measuring cups. Hazel also loves him too since he ate the cookies she set out and brought her lots of CARs stuff.

The Pictures

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Thanks for all the good times at Christmas. We love you all very much and wish you a Happy New Year!
Love-MOM B

chchoo said...

I love all these pictures! Thanks for the fun!

Phea said...

Seru ya acara Christmasnya! Seneng liat foto2nya, bagus bagus.. Hazel keliatan seneng banget, dapat banyak hadiah Cars.. :)

Kita disini kangen deh.. :)

donna said...

Oh love all the pictures :)!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

I love you guys and those pictures! I wish we could have been there with you guys! Hope to see you soon.
~Jessica

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

Bagus2 fotonya,
si Hazel udah seneng adek bayi cowok ya... :)
tambah gede ya si Hazel..
yang main layangan kayaknya asyik tuh..

Rachel said...

We missed being htere! Oh what fun times! Hopefully when the snow clears, we can make our way up there soon! :)