The recap:
We celebrated our 5th year Anniversary on Friday (September 28th) by having a take out from Noble Court. We were too sick to eat out. It was good.....nothing fancy. There was no present nor cards, but we both were together and still in love -- and that's what matter to us. We both felt that time went by so fast. It didn't feel like 5 years have gone by, but after watching Hazel running around we both realized yea it has :) I couldn't ask for a better dad for my Hazel. Thanks Quinn for loving me and having an endless patience with me. I love you. And thanks to Mom & Dad B for the card + check.
I still need to put the stickers to the car and take a picture.
My VT also dropped by to give me my belated birthday present: Love is Spoken Here cd. What a dedication. I love that song....in fact, the children's version is playing in the computer now while Hazel is dancing around, and I'm bursting with tears. Happy kind though.
Below are the pictures of things that Hazel & I received as presents (more presents for Hazel from my family, but it'll take too much time to document) -- Thank You everyone! We're very grateful for all that we have. We love you all so much.
I went to my class last night, and I'm excited about it. The teacher and the subject are both interesting to me. Hope it'll stay that way. :) Quinn is kept busy with his work cause he needs to publish paper soon. For Hazel, I'm trying to put her to a mommy & me class at Pacific Northwest Ballet school.....we'll see if she likes it. And I still don't know what to do for her preschool. Should I wait till next year? Where should she enroll in? Should I put her in a serious academic one? Oh...decision, decision, decision.



7 comments:
Thanks for your update. Sorry you and Quinn have been under the weather. I guess you'll just have to celebrate later when you feel good.
LOVE----MOM B
Love the slide! You guys made out like bandits! Whoohoo!!! Love the purple drumset!
Oooh I can hardly wait for dance classes with Kate! So fun! You always dress Hazel so stinkin' cute...I'm taking mental notes. If I had a million dollars, I'd pay you to be Kate's stylist and shop for her! Heehee!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm sorry I missed it! FIVE years? So cool!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)
Thanks for the sweet card :)
Happy anniversary ya Dewi, Quinn..
:)
Hazel mau les ballet ya Dew.. :) lucunya..
Happy Anniversary ya Dewi dan Quinn.. Sory terlambat kasih ucapannya.. 5 tahun? WAW!!!
Inan dulu pernah aku tawarin les ballet, tapi dia nggak mau, katanya keteknya keliatan Bu.. aah, anak Al Azhar kali ya, muslim bener... :) Kalau Hazel suka, pasti cute bangat ya... :)
Dewi, Quinn cepet sembuh ya, Mudah2an Hazel sehat terus..
Happy birthday to Quinn from all of us freaks.
And happy 5 years!
Post a Comment