
Yesterday morning, Hazel & I got invited to go to the Rowley's house to make pumpkin shaped sugar cookies. It's their tradition on October. The cookies are so yummy and we had so much fun making it. Hazel also loves playing with her friend Ellie. Thanks so much for the great time you girls!
Then at night for FHE, we're invited to make caramel apples at the Barney's along with several other families. I never made it before and discovered that you can make it as delicious as the ones you buy at those fancy store. The Barney's were so prepared for it. They have all different kinds of toppings for it and recipe cards for you to reference. The big girls (mostly moms) discovered that if you sprinkled sea salt, it will give a complete flavor....there goes my diet. Thanks for a great night you guys!
Finally today the sun is up in Bellevue. Therefore --> we can get a car wash --> therefore I can put the stickers that Rachel gave me (Yea!). Everytime I look at it, it puts a smile on my face. Thanks Rachel!Now about the massive fire in CA. We contacted our friends who live in San Diego and they said they're all okay and now evacuated to Utah. Their home is okay for now. I couldn't imagine how hard it is to leave your home not knowing whether it will be there when you get back or not. Our prayers are with all of them CA families. Hope the fire will be contained soon.

6 comments:
Tante Dewi, Ichan Inan perhatiin Dek Hazel seneng banget ya kalo bikin kue :) mau dong kuenya.. pasti enak banget deh kue buatan Dek Hazel.. ;) hmmm.. Stickernya lucu, Tante! Itu Om Quinn, Tante Dewi sama Dek Hazel ya? Kita suka.. ;)
The fires are so bad. I feel so sad for all those families. I can't imagine how hard that has to be. So glad your friends are ok..
I will email all the infor about the run to you soon.
What a cute pictures :)
THE APPLES LOOK. YUMMY!!!!!
Sugar cookies and caramel apples? You CAN'T go wrong with that! Yummy! We've been meaning to make apples with the kids (we have ingredients) but haven't gotten around to it. Poor Fletch has had a fever and sore throat. Plus, life is just so busy! Maybe tonight.
The decals are so cute! I'm glad you like them!
There are SO many people affected by the fires, it's scary. Glad your friends got out, but hope all will be well with their home.
iya sticker nya lucu, nanti kalau ada adeknya Hazel, nambah lagi dong :)
kuenya enak kayaknya,..
mudah2an kebakaran di california gak parah ya..
rgds,
Thanks for the update on your fun times with friends and family. That is what life is all about--at least the good parts. Darling pictures--so precious!
Love---MOM B
Does all the sugar help you run faster? I dangle a sugar cookie in front of me as I run. It keeps me motivated. :)
Post a Comment