Friday, October 26, 2007

October Activities

Yesterday our friend Paula & her kids invited us to go Pumpkin Patching. It was sunny, but the weather was pretty cold. The kids had a great time with the experience and mostly with each other. Me? almost frozen......but it's always nice to hang out with friends.

The kiddies taking a break after passing all those pumpkin. They had a pretty high standard to pick a good pumpkin apparently.

This is Hazel driving the tractor backward, she's as good as Mater :)





The winning pumpkins.








Then Today, Hazel was so excited to go Trick-or-Treating at Daddy's school. She got a good amount of candy from just going around the offices at the EE building. She's pretty pumped. She ate 5 candies in a row while we drove back to Bellevue. Then she asked to go to the park. To the park we then went. She Played with Leaves.....just like her cousins...:)


And not until she played with the swing, was when all the candies came out from her tummy. Poor thing. She understood why she barfed, let's hope she'll remember that next time.

After bath and a quick laundry to get rid off the awful smell, Hazel Carved the Pumpkin with Daddy. Apparently she doesn't like to touch the yucky stuff.....we really thought she would.




Daddy's favorite part of carving the pumpkin is to make the pumpkin "clean". We discussed the similar thing happened to Hazel earlier and that she needs to remember not to eat too much candy.











Here's our finished Jack-O-Lantern.

Hope everyone is enjoying their October.

Congratulations to my Sister who just gave birth to her first baby on October 27th. It's a Boy and He weighs 3 kg and measured 48 cm. We're so proud of her. Her first doctor said she'd need to do c-section due to her heart problem, but then her recent doctor said that she should do normal labor. Without preparation to do it normal to begin with, she did it. And I just found out that they don't do epidural in Indonesia. We LOVE you so much Tante Vivie.

9 comments:

Ichan dan Inan said...

Waah, pumpkinnya banyak bener! Kita blm pernah lho liat pumpkin sebanyak itu, apalagi yg besar itu.. asik ya, seru kayanya.. :) Lampionnya bagus deh, kita seneng liatnya.. Om Quinn jago bener buatnya, Happy Halloween ya.. ;) Iya Dek Hazel, kita punya sepupu lagi nih.. asiik.. tambah seru deh cucu papah ibu, Tante Vivie udah melahirkan semalem..

Shirley said...

We are so happy that Hazel has a new boy cousin. I bet he is really cute! The pumpkin patch pictures were wonderful It is so fun to do those activities with friends. The pumpkin you carved looks great.
Happy Halloween-Gr Ma B

Rachel said...

For some reason, the pictures aren't showing up on my computer (just from this post), but I will try again later. Sounds like a great day, and a great lesson learned, too. I sure wish I would learn the lesson not to eat too much junk when I feel awful...but somehow I continue to choose poorly. I like candy.

Congrats to your sister! No epidural is amazing to me! Very, very cool!

I hope to see the pictures soon!

Rebecca said...

Love the pictures. I like the one of Hazel actively jumping in the leaves. Great pumpkin!

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

Hello,

Hazel seneng banget pas bikin boneka pumpkin nya yah.. :)

tante Vivie seneng udah punya bayi.. eyang papah-mami juga seneng, sebelumnya pada stress semua.. hehehe

debbie rowley said...

So much fun! We haven't carved our pumpkin yet... I think we will do it on Monday night for FHE. I love how your jack-o-lantern turned out! It will be a first time experience for Ellie as well... so it should be fun:)

Rachel said...

I can finally see the pictures and they're wonderful!

chchoo said...

Congratulations, Vivie!

Fun pics. Hazel looks like she's having so much fun. I like the one of the pumpkin at the sink.

donna said...

OH what a fun day!! Hazel is so cute playing in the leaves.