Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hazel had 2 Halloween parties today. One in the morning at her music class and one at night doing Trunk-Or-Treating. She loves it. Halloween is her favorite holiday I think.....due to people giving you free candies just by saying "Trick-Or-Treat"!!! We're happy seeing her happy. Here are the pics from today. Singing London Bridges Falling down (left). Group picture with some of her music class friends (below).











Here are Snow White & the (last minute) Witch getting ready to go out the door.







Hazel doing Trunk-
Or-Treating.















Here she is happy with all of her candies grouped by their kinds (just like what daddy used to do). And this is Snow White can't choose which one to eat first.


Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

She is the most beautiful SNow White ever! I can only see one picture now...but I'll check back later. I don't know why my computer is having trouble with your blog...I'll check back! :)

Ichan dan Inan said...

Waw.. Hazel cantik banget jadi Snow White! Trus Tante Dewi.. kok jadi Witch? ;) hehehe... Om Quinn mana? Tapi Hazel dan Tante Dewi ok banget.. :)

Hazel seneng dan bahagia banget ya keliatannya, apalagi dengan coklat dan permen didepannya.. Lucu banget sampe nggak bisa milih mana dulu permen yang mau dimakan.. :) Ichan Inan di sini jadi kangen deh..

donna said...

Oh Hazel you look so cute!!!!!! Glad you all had a fun night!!!!

Rebecca said...

Both of you look cute in costume. I love the princess cutesy dresses.

chchoo said...

Dewi, you look so pretty! And so does Hazel! You two make a cute pair. It looks like she got lots of good candy, too.

Shirley said...

You make a really impressively beautiful witch and Hazel is the best Snow White. Really looks like a fun time. I see Quinn dressed up like a nerd. Halloween is so fun! See you Friday!
Love-MOM B

Clan of the Derek said...

Hazel looks so cute. Shiloh still rather dress pretty and cute rather than scary. Love your costume too Dewi -
Hope you had a great Halloween!

Shell

Rachel said...

2 days later, and I can finally see the pictures! What is going on with my computer!

Wow! I love how your costume! You are the most beautiful witch! And Hazel makes such a lovely Snow White, especially with that dark hair of hers! Very cute pictures!

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

hehe, lucu banget Hazel, mamanya nenek sihir yah.. :)