Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Ballerina

mbak Phea, here it is :) More on Thursday after her second class.


Last Thursday was Hazel's first time in her ballet class. Lots of her friends already started a while ago. The receptionist and the website said there's no dress requirements except comfortable clothing. So we went last time wearing just that. But, shortly after we arrived I started noticing that every little girl there was wearing their ballerina attires. I felt horrible (terrible mom as usual) .......luckily Hazel didn't mind at all and had a great time. The one that made me skipped a breath was when we're leaving walking to our car, she said "mommy...we forgot my tutu.....maybe next time we bring it okay mommy?" -- I'm certainly taught by my 2 year old daughter in so many levels. She surely is WAY better than me. She's my example. I'm honored to be her mother.

In another note -- There are good choices, better ones and the best one. I've been thinking about that statement for a while after first time hearing it. I took it to heart. After a lot of considerations and many conversations later.......I decided to take this quarter off. I'm still figuring out if it's heading toward the better if not the best one. In the mean time, I'm trying to be a better mother and wife.

Happy October Birthdays to:

16th: Om Andi
17th: tante Vivie & miss Emily
18th: Papah
24th: Ayah (Saik)

8 comments:

Phea said...

thanks ya Dewi udah posting foto Hazel.. aku suka banget liat Hazel pake 'tutu'nya itu.. ;) Hazel anak yg baik ya, pengertian lagi.. :) Dewi, jadi istri dan ibu yg baik itu merupakan keinginan yg mulia, dan itu jelas nggak salah.. ;)

donna said...

Hazel you look so pretty in pink.


I have also been thinking a lot about the same-thing. Good choices, better ones and the best ones. I hope i am making the best ones.

I think that is so great that you are taking this quarter off. Enjoy your time with Hazel They grow up so fast. Hello, my baby girl is 12 today :)

Clan of the Derek said...

What a cute picture of Hazel - Dewi you are a great mom. Hazel is so smart and a good little girl, that comes from good parents. I also think it's good that you are taking a little break, you have been working so hard. Take care of yourself and we hope to see you soon.

Shell

Shirley said...

You are such a good mommy. Hazel is so lucky that you are looking out for her. Isn't fun to discover how many talents our children have and how very intelligent and perceptive they are. Motherhood is a wonderful challenging blessing and we are fortunate that you are Hazel's mom.
Love-MOM B

Rachel said...

What a pretty ballerina! Such a sweet girl! You're an amazing mother, going to school or not going to school. An education is most definitely a valuable possession, one that will stay with you eternally (and something I need to further), but what it comes down to is feeling at peace. The spirit will let you know, Dewi. Good luck! :)

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

:)
Hazel tambah pinter ya..
lucu banget Dew,

rgds,

debbie rowley said...

Hazel looks so cute in her ballerina outfit! I'm glad she loves her class so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dewi ucapan Ulang Tahun untuk Mas Ayik..

rgds,
Saik