Thank you for the post! We were freaking out! So, So, SO HAPPY you are all okay!! You'll be in our prayers!!! Love you, Rachel
Glad to hear that you are OK, I heard from my VT this morning that one had hit. All I could think about was you guys! Hope that you are having fun!See ya soonShell
Thank you for posting! I was so worried when I read about the earthquake! Glad you are all ok!
Oh i am so glad you are ok. I heard about what happen today on TV. Thanks so much for keeping us updated.Be safe :)
Did you remember to pack your life jackets? We're glad you're all okay. Say hey to your ma & pa for us!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you for the post! We were freaking out! So, So, SO HAPPY you are all okay!! You'll be in our prayers!!! Love you, Rachel
Glad to hear that you are OK, I heard from my VT this morning that one had hit. All I could think about was you guys! Hope that you are having fun!
See ya soon
Shell
Thank you for posting! I was so worried when I read about the earthquake! Glad you are all ok!
Oh i am so glad you are ok. I heard about what happen today on TV. Thanks so much for keeping us updated.
Be safe :)
Did you remember to pack your life jackets? We're glad you're all okay. Say hey to your ma & pa for us!
Post a Comment