When we checked the mail today, we got a notice from the post office that the postman missed a delivery for us and that we can get it or have it redelivered. And the sender's name is Indonesia....and I'm like who would send a package all the way from Indonesia? (just because it costs so much). It was 5:45 pm when I drove to the post office...luckily Hazel cooperated and we got there in time to get the package. When we got it, we still don't know who it's from.
Here's Hazel with the mysterious but exciting package.(sorry for the messy face -- she just discovered candy necklace today and stuff her face with it)

And Hazel's opening the package....still don't know who it's from....

It's from
mas Vasska......it's a coloring set complete with the apron. She loves it and already colors with it.

Thank you so much mas Vasska, Om Adi and tante Muntu for the Good Mail. It was definitely a nice surprise for us!
7 comments:
Hooray for surprise mail! Hazel's face is priceless...especially with candy necklace all over it! We miss you guys and are so HAPPY we had a chance to spend some time with you! Back to UTAH tomorrow!
I just thought I would leave another comment...
...because I know how excited I get when I see new comments on my post! :) Have a nice Sunday!
It does make me excited to see your comments :) Thanks for driving all the way to visit us. We love every bit of it. -d
What fun good mail.
Love the pictures :)
Another comment from me!!!!!!!
Have a wondeeful day :)
Halo Dew, ternyata udah sampai ya, mas Ade gak liat posting ini... :)
padahal janjinya kantor posnya dianter seminggu.. :)
si Hazel seneng banget :)
Post a Comment