Tuesday, April 03, 2007

FHE & Good Mail from Rachel!

Yesterday as Quinn coming home and got the mail on the way, I noticed there's a package in his hands....I asked him...is that a good mail? And he nodded, out of nowhere Hazel started jumping and got so excited. So cute. "It's from Aunt Rachel!", I said. It's a nice surprise Rachel. Thank you so much! You're so sweet.

Here's Hazel getting excited unveiling the good mail....

We got a sweet easter card, fancy choc covered macadamia, cute magnets, and beautiful glitter stickers. Thanks!!!

And here's Hazel learning about giving some back of what she earns for our FHE. We used M&Ms. She did pretty well....she only ate 9 out of the 10.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the package! What a brilliant idea for teaching tithing to someone so young! Whenever you can mix candy and learning...it's a good thing! Cute pictures! I hope Hazel is ok after falling off the couch!

chchoo said...

Way to go, you guys, teaching Hazel about tithing so young. Sometimes I forget how much they can absorb so young. Mmm...candy.

Rachel said...

I hope Hazel is feeling better! Does she have a cold? Poor little girl.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachel. She's a lot better now. She had really bad runny nose, high fever, and threw up couple of times. Definitely not fun for everyone.

donna said...

I am so sorry Hazel is sick. I hope she feels better soon. YUMMY good mail!

donna said...

PS I just got the mail. Thanks so much for the good mal. Emily and I love it.
It was so sweet of you to mail it to both of us. Thanks for begin such a wonderful sister in law and friend.
Happy EASTER