In the morning posing with her dress complete with the easter bonnet & gloves that she wanted to wear...(it didn't last long)
She's so happy when we got home because Easter Bunny left her this Dora scooter and a little basket filled with chocolate. Thanks Easter Bunny!
We're VERY happy to have Manda & Dave move back here from LA. It's so funny when they tried to surprise us by knocking on the door, but it turned out to be the wrong door. It's the condo building next to us that they knocked....They're the ones that were very surprised. After we finally met, we had a great laugh when we hear what happened. Anyway, since we both are not going home for Easter, we decided to have Easter at our place. We had food, easter egg hunt for Hazel, and open up baskets.
Whenever we have any cake, Hazel always wants to blow candles with it and sing happy birthday. So we did....
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.
Happy 7th Birthday to mas Ichan from Hazel, tante Dewi & Om Quinn!
6 comments:
Looks like you had a fun easter. Hazel looks so cute in her pretty dress.
What a FUN Easter!!!
Hazel looks so pretty in her little Easter outfit...and I love the Dora Scooter! She is going to have a lot of fun with that.
How nice to have good friends around. It's nice to share such neat experiences with others.
I love the bunny cupcakes on the cupcake stand...you are so creative, Dewi and always make these occasions so special for Hazel!
I just got the mail, and you seriously brightened my day! I was feeling very cranky (because of a certain time of the month) and felt immediate joy to see your package! THANK YOU SO MUCH! We would love to visit Bellevue, if you can't make it to tri-cities...we'll see!
Have a happy day!
Oh, and I like how your new blog design...very cool!
Oh hazel you look so cute!!!!!
I am so gald you had a wonderful Easter. The cake looks so yummy!!!!!
Thanks for the good mail:)
Cute dress, Hazel! You look so pretty in your hat and gloves. Happy Easter!
Lucu si Hazel pake baju itu.. :)
Salam buat semua ya..
Post a Comment