Watching Blues clue's about Boat Float made Hazel interested to build her own boat and see if it will sink or float. I searched craft store, target and hobby store to see if they have any build your own boat for kids her age, but no luck. So, my smart Quinn suggested to use our used heavy cream box to make it. (didn't occur to me!)
Here's Hazel posing with her boat that she & her daddy built. She painted the boat all by herself. See how proud she is?

Time to test if it will sink or float....

Yea...it floats!!
4 comments:
I love your boat Hazel:)
It is way cool!
Quinn, you are so creative! What fun parents Hazel has...she's really lucky! I love the paint job on the boat and am so glad it actually floats! Very cute pictures of a proud Sea Captain!
That's such a good idea! It looks like such a fun activity. Afton is really starting to like Blues Clues too. The other day she saw a paw print on a blanket and she said, "Coos coos." I was so surprised that she even knew that. I didn't know she had seen the show enough to remember.
Yeaa,perahunya Hazel bisa ngambang ya..:)
Post a Comment