Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Last Night FHE

We used the idea from Rachel's last week FHE (thanks Rachel!). And for activity, we painted our easter tree. Here's the before picture of the tree.


And here's Hazel posing with the after picture....those 3 eggs that are still drying on the table because too much paint are hers. :) And that's her usual pose smile.

6 comments:

donna said...

What a great easter tree:)

Rebecca said...

The tree looks good and I think Hazel agrees.

Rachel said...

Where did you find such a CUTE craft? Love it! I'm so glad more people are posting FHE ideas! Like the meal plans, it's nice to toss ideas around! Hazel looks so pleased - I miss her!

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
all the craft we got is either from Joann Fabrics or Michaels. But, that tree is from JoAnn and it only costs us $2.49 since they have 50% for easter stuff. We miss you guys too!

chchoo said...

What a great smile pose Hazel has got going on. At least she holds still for pictures. I have to take 30 pics of Afton before I get one I can use. She's always looking somewhere other than at the camera.

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

Hazel udah tambah pinter ya..
kalo difoto posenya udah mulai jail ya?