Saturday, March 24, 2007

Good Mail from Donna!

It was such a nice surprise to receive good mail today....and it's from Donna! It wasn't until you received one that you understand the joy in your heart. I was jumping up and down and that made Hazel did the same....it was a cute moment for us.


When I opened it, it was all great stuff. I love the water melon lip balm, even Hazel says mm...it's yummy. :) No, she didn't eat it. She demanded to put it on her self on her lips after watching me. It's funny to watch her puck her lips and smearing the lip gloss on. And those spring M & Ms.....so cute. Hazel ate some already of course, but I want to save it for our easter get together party. And those beach stickers....it'll be great for our summer get together party. Thanks so much Donna! You're so thoughtful.

2 comments:

chchoo said...

I know what you mean, Dewi! Now I, too, understand the joy in the heart from getting an unexpected package. Happy Spring!!

Rachel said...

I love how all three of us (Charith, me and you) posted the same picture for today! Good mail from Donna! What an awesome sister-in-law, huh? Enjoy the fun package! I know I am!