Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy St. Patty's Day

Doubling the post for St. Patrick's day party and SPT Luck O' the Irish from Donna. What a nice coincidence.

Self Portrait Tuesday -- Luck O'The Irish

Who knew? Hazel is my lucky charm. She makes me WANT to be BETTER everyday. She makes me want to be positive in life despite all my flaws. She makes me happy. She always grounds me to realize what's really important in life. I'm truly blessed to be her mother.


Today, we had our wonderful monthly party. The kids were all enjoying each other. Hazel loves having her friends over. It's good for her social development. Which is why I organize these things.

We did color the rainbow wood craft. Then we searched for the pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Their pose for finding the last clue: The Rainbow.


A picture of them after finding the treasure: little pots of gold! Inside it has gold coins of choc, coloringpage, bead necklace, and pin. They didn't realize the gold coins are choc....funny.


After all play, they ate pesto pasta, cupcake, veggie booties, green lemon squares, and drank green punch.

7 comments:

donna said...

I think Hazel is such a cute lucky charm:)


What a cool party. It looks like everyone had a fun time
We miss you all so much. We hope to see you all soon!

Rachel said...

Thank you for sharing your SPT! Kids are wonderful like that! I love the little get-together! YOU ARE SO CREATIVE! Very, very cute! ANd thanks for your comments on my blog!

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

Hazel lucu Dew, kalo ketawa matanya sampe ilang :)

chchoo said...

You guys have such cool parties! I love your self protrait pic. You two look so happy and cute! We miss you...

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Sorry I got rid of the above comment I wrote it wrong.
It looks like the girls had a fun time. Treasure these moments with Hazel. As they bigger, they'll want to go to the mall with their friends.

Rebecca said...

Sorry I got rid of the above comment I wrote it wrong.
It looks like the girls had a fun time. Treasure these moments with Hazel. As they bigger, they'll want to go to the mall with their friends.