She loves popsicle, but we don't like the mess. So, this is our way to let her have the popsicle. It's been nice since she's been rejecting bath time lately....this way everyone is happy.
It's been sunny here, it's still freezing cold, but sunshine is out. Hazel wanted to go to the park, and I took her. By the time we got to the park, the sun was gone....oh well. She had fun, but her nose was red.
9 comments:
My kids haven't played outside in a while,it is just too cold.
I went to your brother's blog, I just wish I knew what they were saying.
I love you Hazel's Hat!!!!!!!! We miss you all so much.
Awww!! I love the hat :)
I love the popsicle idea - I think that we will feed all of Noah's meals in the tub, that should save us a lot of time.
Shell
What a cutie--thanks for sending them. We Miss you 3. Love, Dad
Wow, Hazel must have strong abs to watch tv like that! I'll have to try it.
It's been so cold here, too. But today is actually feeling a little warmer. It's supposed to get up to 41 degrees today. We'll have to go for a walk.
What a good mommy to brave the COLD and take Hazel to the park. It's been indoor play for us, but we're getting cabin fever...need fresh air. Hopefully warmth will come soon! We miss you and LOVE the pictures! I think I'll try the TV position tonight. I'm with Charith...it looks like a great ab workout!
Hazel dingin2 mau ya main2 diluar.. bagus lah mudah2an badannya tambah kuat.. :)
Hi Dewi! You have been TAGGED!!! CHeck my blog to see what I mean.
Post a Comment