Monday, February 12, 2007

6 Weird Things about Hazel's Mom

It took me while to think about this Rachel; cause I don't think I'm weird :).

But, here they are:

1. I used to be afraid of balloons. I literally would run away from them and my parents had to catch me.
2. I can't stand people banging on the piano keys attempting to play a song. It makes my heart race. I try to overcome this whenever Hazel plays.
3. I sleep with 2 guling (body pillow that I brought from Indonesia), one on each side of me. Sometimes Quinn feels like the 3rd (or 4th) wheel.
4. I feel the need to finish every meal with something sweet to feel content.
5. I like to shop for things on sale (even when I made money). I'm reluctant to pay full price for anything.
6. I'm content eating nutela sandwich for breakfast.

5 comments:

Donna said...

You said “that you can't stand people banging on the piano keys attempting to play a song”. I guess I will not play the piano around you heeheehee. Thanks for sharing. It is fun to get to know you better!!!! Have a great day

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

hehehe,
ibunya Hazel dulu waktu kecil juga kalo abis dimarahin, suka ngepak baju2nya trus mau keluar dari rumah.. :)
kalo abis bangun tidur juga suka lari2 sambil nangis kayak keilangan sesuatu gitu.. masih inget gak? :)

Anonymous said...

iya inget. Aku aneh banget ya waktu kecil. Musti terapy neh...:)

Rachel said...

Thanks for doing this. It's so fun to learn about you! Nutella? That's not weird...that's brilliant!

Rebecca said...

I love nutella. I have not had it ina sandwich before, only dessert.
Yummy.