recently Hazel made my heart melts and left me speechless(with tears built up inside).
The other day she just sat on my lap....and for no reason she touched me and said "This is my Mommy!"
This morning I felt really frustrated with my team member for his lack of responses to our project, which was due today. I was pretty depressed about it since he's also my partner in my other class. I guess Hazel noticed it and here's our sweet conversation:
Hazel : "Are you okay Mommy?"
Mom : sadly I response "No..honey, mommy is not okay..."
She quickly ran to me to give me a hug and a big kiss with a muah sound. Then she said:
"Are you okay now Mommy?"
And I choked.
What a great gift to me to be reminded by my little girl that things are okay.
Later on I asked her:
"Should mommy quit school and stay home with you Hazel?" cause sometimes I felt like I don't give her as much time as I wanted to.
Amazingly her response was ....after quietly thinking about it for a while.."No Mommy, mommy go school."
We love her very much and very grateful for her everyday.
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing those precious moments that you had with Hazel.
Love, Mom & Dad B
Tears have filled my eyes reading this sweet moment. Kids remind us of what's really important! They truly are older and wiser spirits, still so innocent and very genuine.
Wow how sweet. Hazels is such a wonderful little girl and a smart one as well. We hope you have a great day. Don’t stress!!!!!!!
What a sweetie. We miss you Hazel!
Pas mas Ade ceritain ke Muntu, dia mau nangis juga ... :) si Hazel udah pinter ya, tadi pagi mas Ade copy videonya Hazel ke laptopnya mas Ayik, semuanya pada nonton, pada seneng semua sama Hazel.. :)
thanks everyone for the comments.
Post a Comment