We had a small celebration for Hazel's 2nd birthday tonight. She seems to enjoy the whole thing. I compiled lots of pictures from today in the slide show below. Enjoy!
Hazel, we are so sorry that we missed your B—day. We hope you had a great time. WOW!!!!! What wonderful presents that you got. I love you on your pink cowboy hat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your cake looks so YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you, Ryan, Donna Emily, Jakob and Ian PS I think I will ask Grandpa Bagley to mail me a list of everyone b-day. So I can mail cards out. I forget when they are.
Dewi, I LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW! I felt like I was sharing her birthday with her! Thank you! What a special day you made it for her. Happy Birthday Hazel! Luke loves your Thomas Aqua Doodle! And I love the hat and boots!
6 comments:
Hazel, we are so sorry that we missed your B—day. We hope you had a great time.
WOW!!!!! What wonderful presents that you got. I love you on your pink cowboy hat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your cake looks so YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
We miss you,
Ryan, Donna Emily, Jakob and Ian
PS I think I will ask Grandpa Bagley to mail me a list of everyone b-day. So I can mail cards out. I forget when they are.
Happy Birthday!!!!! I remember when i was 2, well... not really.
Happy B-Day!!!
~Emily
Dewi, I LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW! I felt like I was sharing her birthday with her! Thank you! What a special day you made it for her. Happy Birthday Hazel! Luke loves your Thomas Aqua Doodle! And I love the hat and boots!
Happy Birthday Hazel - Very cute slide show - thank you for sharing.
Shell & the gang
Cool slide show! It looks like you had a fun birthday. Thanks for posting all the pics!
cool slide show thing quin. Happy birthday for us to you Hazel! XOXO
- Jessica
Post a Comment